Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The four-things meme

First seen at About Last Night.

Four jobs you've had in your life: grill cook (you had to wash the smell of cheesesteaks out of your hair afterwards, and there was no point even thinking about wearing the pale-blue polo shirt again the next day without putting it in the laundry first); secretary; dorm crew (basically, cleaning toilets, and I would still rather clean something really dirty--dramatic results!--than give a more-or-less clean apartment the vacuum-and-mop once-over); bartender (catering only, with the occasional club/party-type gig, and even at the time I never really knew how to mix drinks properly)

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Shining; Blade Runner; Kind Hearts and Coronets; Brazil

Four places you've lived: Philadelphia, PA; Cambridge, MA; New Haven, CT; New York, NY (geographically unadventurous)

Four TV shows you love to watch: ER; Medium (I have a minor obsession with Patricia Arquette's haircut, in fact the other day I realized I'm basically trying to grow my hair back in exactly like that, fortunately it is well within the bounds of genetic possibility and the hairdresser's art); The Simpsons; Meet the Press (just joking! I have never seen a single Meet the Press; let's have Star Trek: Next Generation as the fourth instead)

Four places you've been on vacation: Moscow; Tallinn; Stockholm; Copenhagen (geographically unadventurous part II, or rather northern-Europe-fixated--I am very excited, my brother got me the D'Aulaires Norse Myths book for Xmas)

Four websites you visit daily: Maud Newton; Sarah Weinman; the Chronicle of Higher Education; Docbrite

Four of your favorite foods: sushi; seedless grapes; Danish blue cheese; anchovies

Four places you'd rather be: my real apartment on Riverside Drive in New York; amidst the PR call-number shelves of Widener Library; the zoo; the Ice Hotel

1 comment:

  1. The Good article,please visit www.suvstone.com see the more Good info!

    ReplyDelete