Thursday, December 14, 2006

I want my iReader

Interesting article at the Chronicle of Higher Education in which academic librarians evaluate the Sony Reader (not sure that link will work for non-subscribers). Hmmm, I don't want a Sony Reader, but I do want a magical electronic book device--preferably something iPod-like, only with the electronic ink technology--and less designed for regular book-reading more designed to save me from printing things off my computer--PDFs that are facsimiles of eighteenth-century books, instruction manuals, etc. etc. And of course also the New-York Ghost, the periodical you print at work and read in your cubicle....

1 comment:

  1. i want it to, but i want one that i can afford. Irex iliad, look very nice, even better than Sony eReader. but 810 dollars is just to much.
    I hope apple could find a solution.

    ReplyDelete