Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back from the internet black hole

and an utterly lovely trip it was, too - a whole SLEW of posts will follow on my other blog (will link here once they're all sorted out), including a LAVISH race report on what was a truly magical day out there on King George Island - penguin included! - but in the meantime (I write from Buenos Aires, where I am off for a quick swim before lunch in what is promised to be a 25-METRE SWIMMING POOL), I must just share this dream review of Breeding by Peter Gay in Bookforum.

More TK!

4 comments:

  1. I hope it is an equally good swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our long national nightmare is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Jenny. What an elegant and great review. Am very happy for ALL your news--runs, penguins, swims, and elegant attention from a learned senior scholar. Brava.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hear about the trip, and CONGRATS on the fabulous review!

    Julia H

    ReplyDelete