Wednesday, August 03, 2011

-verses

I've been intrigued by the idea of the Amazon Kindle Singles (basically, 99 cents for a piece roughly akin in scale and ambition to a substantial New Yorker feature - sorry to put it that way, but that's the long and short of it!), and I've just readDouglas Wolk's funny and moving contribution to the series, Comic-Con Strikes Again! I do not know that I will ever attend Comic-Con myself, though you never know with these things... - at any rate, this gives a very good glimpse of it. Definitely recommended.

3 comments:

  1. Could the Kindle singles be a potential new direction for a portion of your writings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say, maybe you should have a link to "The Other Amazon" on your sidebar. At the least, you could forward a link to Al!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That story SHOULD be an Amazon Single! (Do they run fiction?) I too bought the Wolk!

    ReplyDelete