Friday, July 07, 2006

An invitation

Basically I am planning on being an insane recluse for the whole of July (I love it, that's my favorite thing--work and exercise only, plus a little light reading here and there), but the one event that's going to make me retreat from my lair and have human contact and a few drinks is the litblog-themed MetaxuCafe-hosted cocktail party tomorrow afternoon from four to six at the Jen Bekman gallery. If you are a regular reader of Light Reading, find me and say hello before I return to what my brother Jon Doe calls "living like a wild animal." (Actually because I am working at home, I never quite get that far--you can always do a load of laundry in the middle of the night--but I do feel a bit feral, in a good way.)

(Thanks to Galleycat for the link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment