Sunday, February 01, 2009

Indecision

Regretfully I observe that the dictates of novel-writing, work, marathon training, etc. will prevent me from going to see a show I'd really been hoping to get to this Wednesday, Thomas Bartlett's Footloose at Joe's Pub.

Ugh, it pains me to miss this one - maybe I should just take the plunge and get a ticket? But the show doesn't start till 9:30, and I have a 9am run scheduled the next morning, and a novel to hand in to the publisher in a week's time...

(OK, that is insane, the pang of regret was so strong that I bought a ticket anyway - it is only $15, even with the service charge - and will see how tired I am that night & whether it can be managed!)

Anyway, here's a link to one of my favorite songs of Thomas's, "Dancing" ("My life reads like a book now, a Harlequin romance").

1 comment:

  1. Those publisher's deadlines are always flexible!

    ReplyDelete