Saturday, January 08, 2011

Production of quota

Better late than never: c. 1,200 words, for a total of 37,100 words.

I still haven't gotten out for a run, having spent both yesterday afternoon and this afternoon in bed; I don't think I'm actually getting sick, but I feel completely exhausted and have rather swollen glands, so I guess I will just have to put up with the feeling of uselessness in the meantime - I really cannot stand the notion of getting sick again, I will do anything I can to avoid it!

I need to do some advance planning for the next stretch of novel-writing, but don't want to interrupt quota-writing to do so, and am also starting to feel the pressure of responsibilities for the forthcoming semester. Will have to see how to balance these priorities over the next week and a half or so.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe all you need is a little bed-rest. Pamper yourself!

    ReplyDelete