Sunday, January 16, 2011

Production of quota

c. 1,000 words, for a total of 47,264 words.

(I had to get up early to do it so that I could go footloose and fancy-free to double spin class and lunch thereafter with Lauren, whose MLA adventures I am anxious to hear about.)

In other news: there is a small and shy tuxedo cat hidden somewhere in my apartment! I will take a picture of him in another few days once he has truly emerged, but you can see his mug shot here. His name is Max, and he used to frequent a fruit stall in Brighton Beach. He was friendly with the fruit-stall cat, who lived in a second-floor lair that was protected with an alarm system, and the proprietor of the fruit stand became weary of constantly getting middle-of-the-night phone calls from the police when interloper Max had triggered the motion detectors!

1 comment:

  1. Iain commented to me that Max looks like a tough New York cat, and I do agree. I hope he emerges soon!

    ReplyDelete